The Klaus Roofing Way™ Improves the Roofing Process
Quality roofing with a focus on property protection
Klaus Roofing Systems provides superior protection at every stage of a roof replacement or roof repair with a security measure that is two-fold. The methods, tools, and materials we use provide superior protection against roof leaks and storm damage. We also keep your property secure by creating a safe job site before, during, and after a roofing project.
What is The Klaus Roofing Way?
Klaus Roofing Systems dealers commit to the higher standards and processes of The Klaus Roofing Way. The result is a high performance, beautiful, and valuable roof.
- Your property is protected: Thorough yard, driveway, and landscaping protection before the project even begins.
- Roofing properly installed: From the decking to the flashing, the Klaus Roofing Systems approach to roof repair or roof replacement is to strengthen the underlying structure and maximize leak protection.
- Superior workmanship: A Klaus Roofing Systems contractor is OSHA-certified, licensed, and trained in superior roofing techniques and materials.
- Consistent communication: Klaus Roofing Systems professionals are trained to deliver WOW! Service. An on-site project manager helps to guarantee clear communication, a neat job site, and courteous service.
Setting Higher Standards for Quality Roofing
Our minimum standards for roofing are other companies' maximum! Regular communication and a neat job site are just our starting point.
- Superior products & materials: We don't compromise on quality — we add it to every facet of the project, including the superior asphalt shingles, wide sheathing seams, reliable hardware and trim used on the decking, underlayment, flashings, and eaves.
- Continuous training: Klaus Roofing Systems offers live installation training at our headquarters in Windham, CT. Training covers roofing systems, roofing problems, and roof repair and roof replacement best practices. Topics include ventilation, moisture control, causes of leaks, storm damage, ice dam prevention, and more.
- WOW! service: The exclusive roofing contractors in our network are trained in a customer-focused service program from the School of Entrepreneurship by our partner Contractor Nation. WOW! Service is built into the first phone call to the last day of a roofing project.
- 50-year warranty: We offer a 50-year warranty on roof replacements.
Schedule a Free Estimate from an Expert Trained in The Klaus Roofing Way!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.